top of page

Ohio Statewide Appeals

Either or both parties in a case can appeal a judgement entry in a divorce or child custody case to a higher court.

When considering whether to appeal your matter, consulting with the right legal team is an important first step.

Petroff, Smitherman & Associates, LLC handles large appellate cases in several counties and jurisdictions in the state of Ohio.

To prepare for your initial consultation, please complete the intake sheet provided below and plan on bringing your case documentation to the office.

Schedule a Consultation

Intake Form

bottom of page