top of page

Ohio Civil Protection Order

Whether you are the petitioner or respondent in a Civil Protection Order (CPO) case, you need to understand your rights.

If you believe that there is an "immediate and present danger," you can petition the court for an "Ex Parte" or emergency CPO.

Our firm successfully handles CPO matters in a multitude of counties in Ohio, both as independent matters and in conjunction with another family law matter, such as divorce.

To prepare for your initial consultation, please complete the Client Intake Form and appropriate Client Questionnaire below.

Schedule a Consultation

Intake Form

bottom of page